At FALSIES LASHES we commit to you an experience of luxury and premium craftsmanship of our lashes.
Every pair of FALSIES LASHES is a guide to our passion for style, elegance and modern society.
Applying your FALSIES LASHES
Handle your lashes with care, remove lashes gently from the tray with tweezers, do not pull on the individual lashes.
- Measure the lashes against the base of your natural lash line (do not apply adhesive yet) if the lashes are too long or wide trim the lashes from the outside edge.
- Apply a line of eyelash adhesive to the eyelash band and allow 30 seconds to dry for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Apply the false lashes to the base of your natural lash line and press gently, hold for a few seconds. Tweezers can be used for easier application.
Tip: Place a hand mirror below you, so you can easily position the lashes while looking downwards.
Removing your FALSIES LASHES
- Always remove your FALSIES LASHES before sleeping and always remove your lashes before removing your eye makeup.
- Use a cotton swab and dip in eye makeup remover and rub along the lash band /lash line to loosen up the adhesive, gently and lightly pull on the outer corner of the cotton band.
ALWAYS REMOVE THE LASH GLUE AND CLEAN THE LASHES FROM THE LASH BAND AFTER USE.
Caring for your FALSIES LASHES
Always handle your FALSIES LASHES with care, to maintain their shape store your lashes in the lash tray.
- Do not pull on the mink hairs.
- Do not soak the lashes in water.
- Do not use mascara on lashes Some natural shedding may occur over time, this is normal.
Band: Soft Cotton Band
Wear Period: Up to 25 times
Damn Girl! is super long and super wispy. Long criss cross lashes gives this beauty maximum drama.